We work with janitorial companies that want to grow. We help them by providing new sales leads and opportunities to present to new clients. We specialize in services such as:
- Cold calling into commercial and industrial buildings.
- Finding out if they use a janitorial company, the size of the building, and cleaning frequency.
- Lead generation campaigns - We will generate qualified leads for your commercial cleaning services.
- Appointment setting services - We will set appointments for you to present your offering.
We have helped our clients develop a new customer base and achieve higher revenues by providing new sales leads and qualified appointments, so that their sales team can issue a competitive bid for cleaning contracts and janitorial services.
Contact us today for our start -up kit:
- Segmentation graphic - Learn which markets are best to call and have solid return on investment
- Sales pipeline graphic - Learn what typical numbers are expected for cold calling campaigns.
- Janitorial solutions graphic - Learn what optional add-on services you can offer to enhance your business
- Questions and qualifier guide - Learn what questions to ask to gather info
- Consultation with our CEO and/or Program Manager - Learn from the experts
- Cold calling packages and related pricing - Learn about pricing structures and related costs
- Links to our YouTube videos - Watch short videos to learn about segments, services, and more
- Getting started guide - Learn about the process for starting a campaign
- Quick profiles - Learn about us, our team, our methods, and our clients
- Program success factors - Learn about what makes a program successful
- And above all, learn how to increase your sales and revenues with lead generation and appointment setting
Cybercrime is a very serious issue. There is currently a scam where someone has stolen our company name and logo and has been sending emails. We do not engage in spam and are not affiliated with those emails. If you choose to engage with them, please be aware that you are subject to great risk and we are not involved or otherwise responsible.
If you have been a victim of cyber crime, please report directly to the FBI at www.ic3.gov.